Skip to main content


We would like to provide an update for our customers who have eagerly been awaiting Powercruise #81 at The Bend Motorsport Park, SA.

As of today the decision has been made that Powercruise #81 at The Bend Motorsport Park will not go ahead on 3rd – 5th April as originally scheduled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic situation our country, and the world is facing currently. At this stage the event will of course be postponed but there is no rescheduled date as yet. We are making this announcement today so those who have made travel plans can take the appropriate steps to cancel flights and accommodation – just as we have to as we are a QLD based office & event team. We recommend anyone who has booked accommodation at or around the venue cancel now. The Rydges hotel have a cancellation policy with no charges within 24 hours of your booking and the Big4 Holiday Park has a $30 cancellation charge per booking.

For Powercruise #81 we are completely relaxing our refund policy and also not charging any cancellation fees for the next 14 days which means for Powercruise #81 customers, a full refund of Entrant and Spectator fees is available to those who require one.
A Full refund for Powercruise #81 Garage, Carport & VIP bookings is also available however receiving a refund means giving up your position in the garages which may not be available again when Powercruise is rescheduled.
Powercruise #81 Spectator E-tickets purchased through our ticketing provider Universe will all be refunded automatically today.
Anyone wishing to request a full refund for their Powercruise #81 booking needs to email our office be sure to include your full name matching the booking and booking details and your payment will be refunded onto the card it was paid with originally. If we do not hear from you within 14 days we will assume you wish to carry your booking over to the next event in SA. We will work through all requests as quickly as we can but please be patient, refunds may take up to 10 days to be processed. Please do not send refund requests via facebook.

As soon as we can provide further information such as a rescheduled date, we will, please be patient and remember that the outbreak is affecting all businesses and staff, including our own team and the venue offices, and there are many factors to work through to get to the next step from here and that may take a little time.

As for our other events scheduled in the next few months, we will leave bookings open and continue to monitor the situation and again, solid decisions on things that may or may not change in the coming weeks or months cannot be made now and we will continue to cross each bridge as we come to it. Again we must stress we see all the same news reports as they are released to the public and work off all the same information. Again, we will not be addressing any ‘what if’ type questions and will continue to monitor any further developments issued by the Government, Health Authorities and Governing Bodies.


Gup & The Team