Get yourself Powercruise ready for when Powercruise #71 kicks off on Thursday 22nd Feb! Here’s some tips & quick links to help make your weekend at Powercruise as hassle free as possible!
Gates Open Thursday for Entrants and Camping Pass holders only
- VIP Entrants Gates open at 12noon
- For General Entrants and Camping Spectators Gates open 2pm
- If you have pre entered, all of the information you need to know is on your entrant letter that was emailed to you after you entered.
- VIP’s your letter and information is mailed to the postal address supplied
- Entrants Accreditation is located in Sydney Dragway, please check the program for hours.
- VIP Entrants Accreditation located inside Sydney Motorsport Park, proceed directly to the gate, if you are a pre paid VIP have your pack you received in the mail ready!
- Driver Briefing will open Thursday afternoon so you can this done ready to hit the track first up Friday morning
Haven’t Entered yet? Online entry has now closed but as always YES you can enter on the day! Yes you can enter as VIP on the day also. Just be aware all reserved pit sites as part of the VIP package are now sold out. If you are a VIP please be aware we cannot move site allocations around within 1 week of the event, but if you have a large group we have 1 area available for a group of 6 or more (if this is you please call us on 0407 172 413).
To Enter you just need to be 18+ have a valid drivers licence have a cool or modified car – you can fill out the entry form at our accreditation office and please have cash payment as we do not have eftpos. Check the event Program link below for hours and office location! Please take a moment to check the car requirements https://www.powercruise.com/sydney-entrants/#car-safety-inspection
Remember, if you have a roll cage, you must run soft style roll cage padding for Powercruise. We do not accept SFI hard style roll cage padding.
Spectators Information – All spectator tickets are available at the gate on the day. Please come prepared with cash. Etickets will be available on our website until Wednesday afternoon on 21st Feb. If you have your Etickets already here’s how it works;
- Present your Eticket at the gate for our staff to scan the barcode
- If you have lost your Etickets, you can log in if you created an account and resend them to yourself again
- You do not need to print them, we can scan them from your phone. If you have a cracked phone screen please print them, as we cannot scan off a cracked screen.
- Kids 12 & Under are free and do not require a ticket
We have Free & Priority Parking Options available, on Friday & Saturday FREE parking is located inside Sydney Dragway, Limited Priority Parking located inside Sydney Motorsport Park will cost $10 (parking fee does not apply to entrants or camping pass holders) this parking does sell out – so get in early!
Remember, Powercruise is a family friendly alcohol free event. No BYO, leave it at home in the shed please.
Spectator Prices & Ticket Options, please note it is cash only on the day at the gates! Ticket Options & Prices
Download the Powercruise #71 Program Here
View the Passenger Rules & Requirements Here
If you have questions about Powercruise that you cannot find on our website, you can use the contact enquiry form by scrolling down on this page, you can call or text 0407 172 413 (please leave us a message if we cannot take your call) or you can find us on facebook under “Powercruise Promotions”. Please don’t leave your questions to the last minute, get in early so we can sort you out before the event starts.
See you at Powercruise 71, from the Powercruise Office Team!