As I’m sure you are all well aware, booking camping at Powercruise #82 has been delayed due to all of the COVID19 complications.
We are happy to advise you are now able to book camping for Powercruise #82. Camping at Powercruise #82 will be limited to event staff, entrants and their immediate family/crew.
Take the time to actually read the map above before you arrive at Powercruise
- Camping will be available only in the designated sites around the track and to the designated capacity for those sites.
- When you get to Powercruise you will find yourself a camp site when you arrive, adhered to the capacity limits for each area.
- No cars are to be parked in the designated camp sites, and no camping is to take place in the designated parking areas dividing the camp sites.
- You can only camp in sites that are clearly marked as camp sites.
- Only Camping pass holders can access the camp sites
- The designated areas and capacity limits are to be adhered to at all times, and if you cannot follow the rules you will simply be sent home, so please just do the right thing for yours, and our sake.
DO NOT ENTER THE CAMP GROUND IF
– YOU ARE UNWELL
– HAVE COVID19 SYMPTOMS
– HAVE BEEN IN A DECLARED COVID19 HOTSPOT IN THE PAST 14 DAYS
MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS AND/OR SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN IN A DECLARED HOTSPOT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY
AS OF AUGUST 6th
Hi Guys & Girls, Thank you all for your patience as we work through lots of red tape in preparation for Supercheap Auto Powercruise #82 in September. As you would all be aware covid19 restrictions have heavily affected events & venues and if you are wondering why entries aren’t open yet – that’s why!
We have an update for our dedicated Powercruiser’s, we are of course planning on going ahead with Supercheap Auto Powercruise #82 on 10th – 13th September, we are not postponing unless restrictions harden and leave us no choice. There will of course be some changes, due to social distancing requirements.
We will be releasing pricing and opening entries in the next couple of days, and you will all see camping options will not be available on the entry form. Camping restrictions have been the hold up on opening online entry.
There will of course be changes to how camping is booked and space allocated, due to social distancing requirements.
We will update you all on the camping situation as soon as we can. When camping space bookings come available, it will be prioritized to Powercruise #82 entrants. Camping at Supercheap Auto Powercruise #82 will be restricted to Entrants and their crew only.
Online entry will open up on our website this week.
We will open spectator tickets online at a later date.
We know you all have lots of questions, and we thank you for your patience, if you have questions about booking camping we ask you to please wait for further updates, so not all questions can be answered at this stage.
Gup & The Team!