Skip to main content


Regarding Powerplay #35

We would like to provide an update for our customers who have eagerly been awaiting Powerplay #35 at Queensland Raceway scheduled for 9th May 2020.   With the current restrictions in place, which we now know they will not be lifted within the next month, it seems the writing is on the wall for our next event Powerplay #35 which was scheduled for 9th May at Queensland Raceway.  At this stage the event will of course be postponed but there is no rescheduled date as yet.  We recommend anyone who has booked accommodation, or made travel plans to cancel now if you haven’t already.

For Powerplay #35 customers we are relaxing our refund policy and have already refunded all entrants in full who entered online as well as any E-ticket purchases also.  Refunds can take up to 5 days (in normal times) after we process the reversal to show back in your account, so please be patient.  Fees have been refunded back onto the card you paid online with, so if you used another persons card to pay, it will go back onto that same card.  For the couple customers who paid via direct deposit, we will arrange a refund cheque to be mailed to you.

So to clarify, If you bought tickets or entered into Powerplay #35, you do not need to contact us to request a refund, we have already processed it for you!

As soon as we can provide further information such as a rescheduled date, we will, please be patient and remember that the outbreak is affecting all businesses and staff, including our own team, and there are many factors to work through to get to the next step from here and that may take a little time.

As for our other events scheduled in the next few months, we will continue to monitor the situation and again, solid decisions on things that may or may not change in the coming weeks or months cannot be made now and we will continue to cross each bridge as we come to it. Again we must stress we see all the same news reports as they are released to the public and work off all the same information.  Again, we will not be addressing any ‘what if’ type questions and will continue to monitor any further developments issued by the Government, Health Authorities and Governing Bodies.


Gup & The Team